Options and Amenities
Master Suite 200sqft
Includes 12hrs of Daycare & bedtime tuck-in service with treat.Room includes 1 extra large crate that remains left open and 1 soft cot per Fur Baby. This room is Perfect for larger breeds, multiple guests, or just 1 very lucky Fur Baby!
Kennels & Gazebos
Includes 12hrs of Daycare, potty breaks, and bed.These allow your Fur Baby to stand up and move around comfortably. We are happy to also offer the option to bring their own bedding for their comfort, please keep in mind that at this time we do not offer laundry service for their personal bedding.
Includes 12hrs of Daycare, potty breaks, and a comfortable sized crate. Many of our fur~iends are crate trained and are more comfortable in their own crate. We can provide crates in many sizes and will find one that best suites their size, or the option to bring their own clean & comfortable crate in good condition. This option is ONLY available for guests who are normally crated at home and prefer this type of housing. If your Fur Baby shows signs of crate anxiety or stress they will be moved into a different room at that rooms rate.
We include 2 meals per day of their food. We are happy to provide additional meals, snacks or provide our gourmet food. Please inquire for our chef to create your custom dining plan and pricing.
Gourmet Snack Time $2 Additional Meals $2 House Gourmet Meals- Evanger’s Holistic Grain free $2-$5
We are able to continue your Fur Babies health routine, including the administration of vet prescribed and over the counter medicine in liquid, pill, or topical forms.
At this time we do not administer injections.
There are many ways to enhance their bedtime, such as special treats, bed time story, cuddle time, brushing and massage! Let us know what your Fur Baby loves and we’re happy to help you create a custom tuck in service during their stay!
Kennels & Gazebos
- Includes 12hrs of Daycare, potty breaks, and 1 bed per guest. These allow your Fur Baby to stand up and move around comfortably.
- 2 Guest – $75
Master SuitePremium Stay
- Room includes 1 soft cot per Fur Baby and blanket
- At 200 sq ft, this room is Perfect for larger breeds, multiple guests, or just 1 very lucky Fur Baby!
- 2 guest – $90
- If your Fur Baby is crate trained and is more comfortable in their own crate.
- This option is ONLY available for guests who are normally crated at home and prefer this type of housing. If your Fur Baby shows signs of crate anxiety or stress they will be moved into a different room at that room’s rate.
All pricing includes full day of daycare or private play.
Extended Stay Discounts
10-19 nights~ $2 off per day
20-30 nights~$5 off per day
30+ nights~10 % off per day
Feline Boarding: We require proof of current Rabies and Distemper
We will provide the litter box and bowls. Parents provide their usual litter and food. Clean toys, bedding, treats are optional.
Rates: 1 Feline- 2 connecting rooms & 1 litter box~ $20 per day
2 felines with 3 connecting rooms & shared litter box ~$30 per day
Cat Suite- 1 to 2 felines in 2 stories Condo 6 connecting rooms & 2 litter boxes ~$40 Additional Felines in same family or Additional Rooms $10
Shared Room Discounts
Shared Room Discounts* Must be same family and already living together
10% off 3 or more additional pets
*Extended stay, shared room and other discounts cannot be combined with other discounts, including discounted daycare packages, sales, and Hero’s Discount.
- Dogs must be a minimum of 8 weeks of Age. All puppies must have 1st set of vaccinations prior to their 1st day in the park.
- Dogs must be in a good condition of health.
- No coughing, vomiting, diarrhea 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility
- All Dogs Must be free of parasites (fleas & ticks). All Dogs are inspected upon entry into the facility if parasites are found they must either be picked up immediately or given a treatment at your expense.
- We can not accept aggressive or anti-social aggressive dogs.
- All dogs must wear a flat quick-release collar or harness with identification and be on a leash to enter Fur~Baby Park. Dogs will wear their collar & Harness anytime they are outside of the play area.
- All dogs must have current vaccination records to include DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza, Parvovirus), BORDETELLA, and RABIES. Please bring a copy of your pets vaccination records to give to us. At this time records may not be faxed.
- Prior to playing with us, your dog MUST COMPLETE the temperament evaluation as our facility is NOT designed to handle dogs in segregation.
- Dogs wishing to stay with us must be spayed or neutered if they are 6 months or older. (Unaltered dogs destabilize the pack, and are at greater risk for injury by other dogs) Dogs under 6 months may join us to play but have to be fixed when they reach 6 months of age.
- Dogs that have passed the temperament test but have not been here to play within 3 months -will have to schedule another temperament test.
Call for Questions
We are located in Downtown Milford, DE
204 NE Front Street, Milford DE 19963